Our best light, bright enough for trail riding, and with Kindbeam to keep light on the trail and out of oncoming riders' eyes.
Do the (b)right thing
A do-it-all front light that's powerful enough for off-road riding. Kindbeam keeps more light on the trail ahead of you while avoiding oncoming rider's eyes, for a bright light that won't blind other trail users. A visible fuel gauge, wireless connection to tail light, and Charge-back that works as a battery bank for charging gadgets, round out an industry-leading set of features and make this our best front light option.
- Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- 1000 Lumen high beam setting lights up full path or trail, ideal for use as MTB light
- Wirelessly pair with Flare RT for single-button power-up on both front and rear light
- Dual fuel gauge clearly shows available battery life and battery life of paired light
- USB-C charging port supports chargeback for recharging phone or cycling computer on-the-go
- DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Runtimes: high 1000LM — 1.5hrs, low 500LM — 3hrs, day flash 300 LM — 12hrs
- Includes Commuter Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and USB-C charging cable